Snow Crab Summer Rolls
Vegetables of your choice (Winter – cabbage, carrots, leeks or Summer – sweet peppers, cucumber, scallions)
2 cups, julienned
Rice paper wrappers
Fresh cilantro sprigs
Fresh basil leaves
1 cup (drained)
Salt & Pepper
Thai red chile
Toasted sesame seeds
2 tsp (reserved 1 tsp for garnish)
4 or 5
- Mix herbs, vegetables, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let sit 5 minutes
- Squeeze out liquid and set aside
- Fill a large, shallow bowl with water. Soak 1 rice paper wrapper in the water until just pliable, about 30 seconds.
- Spread on a work surface.
- Top the wrapper with some of the crab, vegetables, basil, cilantro
- Firmly fold the wrapper over the filling, tuck in the sides and roll.
- Transfer to a platter and cover with a damp paper towel.
- Garnish with cilantro, chives, toasted sesame seeds, lime wedges and a small dishes with desired sauce
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix
- Pour in small dipping dishes