Snow Crab Baked Dip
2 cloves minced
Cream cheese, at room temperature
3 tbsp grated
1 tsp finely chopped
Chives (reserved 1tsp for garnish)
2 tsp thin sliced
Salt & pepper
8 ounces (drained)
2 tbsp melted
- Preheat oven to 350f
- Mix all ingredients
- Place in a Ramekin or preferred baking dish
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and bubbling
- Serve with crostini's and garnish with chives
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice bread into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- In a small bowl stir together butter, olive oil.
- Brush both sides of the bread with butter & oil and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Flip halfway.