Sole in Paper with Tomatoes and Zucchini
1 Piece of Parchment Paper
A Few Sprigs
Zucchini or any thinly sliced veg of your choice
10-15 thin slices
Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- Lay out your zucchini slices in the middle of your parchment paper, the same size as your fish
- Lay your two fillets over top of your Zucchini or chosen vegetable
- Give a nice drizzle of olive oil, and add your tomatoes, thyme, and a little salt and pepper to taste
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Fold your paper in half and use a fold and press method to seal up your paper all the way around. This is much like you would make a hand pie.
- Give a twist at the end and fold the end piece in on top of itself. Be sure to watch the video for the folding technique.
- Place on a baking sheet with a rim and Bake at 400 for 10 minutes, let sit for another 5 before opening your meal.
This is the utmost of simple recipes, and if you like you can always add a ½ cup of cooked rice of your choice to make this a complete meal.