Coldwater Shrimp and Cream Cheese Dip
cream cheese (fat free, if desired)
450 g (1 lb)
30 ml (2 tbsp)
15 ml (1tbsp)
15 ml (1 tbsp)
red onion minced
175 ml (2/3 cup)
Salt and freshly ground pepper
coldwater shrimp, cooked
227 g (8 oz)
Cucumber, sliced, Crackers, and/or Melba toast
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, red onion, a dash of pepper, and a dash of salt.
- Mix ingredients together until the mixture becomes smooth and all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Rinse and drain the Cold Water Shrimp. Place them on a paper towel and patting them gently to remove some of the excess water.
- Blend the shrimp into the cream cheese mixture. Cover and place in the refrigerator for two hours until it is chilled.
- Serve on Crackers, sliced cucumber or sliced baguette.